- TODAY IS FRIDAY
- Tomorrow I move (and have to work)
- Then there’s the party
- I have Monday off
- HE COMES HOME ON WEDNESDAY! (and it’s Jay’s birthday)
- MY FAMILY COMES ON WEDNESDAY!
- They leave on Saturday
- September is buying stuff for the flat blah blah blah
- Housewarming/1styearinPDX/I’mturning20 party somewhere in there
- October is whatever - need to get shots
- CG leaves at the beginning
- I register for school late October/early November
- Holiday bullshit, but lots of days off!
- School starts in January, but keep job if possible
- And yeah, that’s about as far as I’ve gotten. Go to school for a while, see where things go with this boy, and yeah, just generally make progress and be happy.
So the Consul-General (my boss) is being reassigned in October… this morning he told me and got very sombre and offered me college money, which I refused flatly.
But seriously, who does that?
I know I get to keep my job after he and his wife leave, I’m just not sure how my job changes after they do. I certainly won’t be getting an hour of free Japanese lessons a day, though.
Well, probably not.
Why don’t more people followmy blog?
Sometimes a penis
Appears rather abnormal
…It’s best not to stare.
Some boobies jiggle
Not entirely unlike
Jell-O on a plate.
I need to have my pgo.e
Phonr taken away